Well it's clearly not the weekend anymore. We were dumped a monstrous, two-month-early, Internet-stealing pile of Winter on Saturday, smack dab in the
middle end of our lovely Fall. So, although this post is a few days too late, I hope you had a warm weekend full of electricity.
Here's a typical image of our weekend:
In case you have some free time on your hands, here's what I was Babbling this (last) week:
- Chic, responsible...taxidermy?
- Will you be buying any of these? I REALLY love the black dress (4th picture down).
- I'm definitely buying a pair this year.
- You STILL have time to throw a last-minute Halloween party. I swear!
- Is it too early to think about this?
- These are stunning. (And handmade!)
- The BEST gift for little kids this year. Check it out!
- In case you missed this fellow early mama's Anthropologie collection, see it here.
- It's not too early for a kids' watch. (Well maybe for an infant...)